Administrative Assistant IP
Aantal uur: 40
The world of Intellectual Property is booming and ever-changing. We are looking for an ambitious administrative talent, whose qualities and skills are a perfect match for the legal department of this international company!
As Administrative Assistant, you will be working at the department of Intellectual Property. You and the patent solicitor will be responsible for the administration of the company's portfolio, which will include several assets like patents and trademarks. Continuously prioritizing and balancing several tasks and having a great sense of responsibility are strengths that will contribute to a valuable IP portfolio and subsequently the company's success. You will also be responsible for:
- Correspondence, maintenance of documentation and preparation of reports;
- Maintaining efficient and reliable workflows, databases and tools;
- Monitoring and completing IP-related tasks, formalities and deadlines;
- Several financial tasks;
- Keeping up to date with regulations at IP offices, IP tools and services;
- Proactively proposing improvement for internal policies.
Benefits of working at this company include, but is not limited to, 27 vacation days, 8% holiday allowance and the opportunity to develop yourself through inhouse training. Furthermore, the compensation package matches your qualifications and offers a competitive salary.
Do you meet the following requirements:
- MBO-4 or HBO degree in Business Administration or in the legal field;
- Completed or willing to follow certified trainings concerning IP formalities;
- At least 2 years administrational experience, preferably in a law firm;
- Knowledge of national and international Intellectual Property Rights and accompanying legal services;
- Excellent communication skills in English (must) and Dutch, both verbal and written,
and are you excited to work in this dynamic environment? Apply by clicking the button below. Any questions? Contact us via phone or e-mail.